Welcome To Our Family Dental Office In Boone, NC
The whole team at Appalachian Dental Care welcomes you to the website for our Boone, NC family dental office. We offer excellent, affordable dental care to the people of Boone, Sugar Grove, and all of Watauga County, as well as the students of Appalachian State University. We offer life lasting dentistry in a family atmosphere dedicated to helping you get the comprehensive dental care you deserve.
Dr. Steven Airey, your dentist in Boone, NC, has more than 30 years of experience as a dentist, but he takes continuing education courses to stay current in the field of dentistry. He is a member of the American Dental Association, the North Carolina Dental Society, the Academy of General Dentists, and more. With our training in modern techniques, our office is able to provide some of the latest technology, including CEREC for same-day dental crowns and CBCT machines for 3-D images of your teeth and jaw.
We want to be the dental office for you and your family, so we offer a full range of different dental treatments:
- If you are missing some of your teeth, we can find replacements that look great and last a long time, such as dental bridges, dental implants, All-on-4 implants, and implant-retained dentures.
- Oral surgery sounds like a drastic step, but with Dr. Airey’s experience and training, it can be fairly routine. We can use these procedures to extract a failing tooth, strengthen a weak jawbone, add healthy gum tissue to your gumline, and more.
- Since your teeth should look bright, dazzling, and even, we offer cosmetic treatments like teeth whitening and dental veneers to give you a smile worth showing to everybody.
- Our CEREC same-day dental crowns can repair damaged teeth with realistic caps that look and feel like the real thing, and our tooth-colored composite fillings can repair cavities while keeping your smile free from ugly metal.
- If you need a big change quickly, our same-day smile treatments can replace lost teeth, even a full arch, in just one visit.
- And of course, we offer general dentistry treatments like dental cleanings and exams, athletic mouthguards, and more.
At Appalachian Dental Care, we have so many different treatments and procedures that we can help with almost anything your family needs for life lasting dentistry. If you have any questions about getting dental treatments, or if you are ready to schedule your next appointment,
give us a call today at 828-355-5673 or use our online form. We are open Monday through Thursday, 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.